Thursday, March 20, 2014

Music that motivates me to move!

I know everyone...or almost everyone...who works out usually has a playlist of songs that get them hype an motivated to move! I'm usually doing cardio during this playlist. Here's my list:

Playlist Title: INON (It's Now or Never)

About the Kingdom, by Canton Jones
Beatiful, by Canton Jones
Chasing After You, Vashawn Mitchell
G.O.D. Remix, by Canton Jones
He Turned It, Tye Tribbett
Holy Ghost Girl, by Canton Jones
I Hate U, by Mali Music
If He Did It Before, by Tye Tribbett
In Da Club, by Canton Jones
Lord You're Mighty, by Youthful Praise
Necessary Remix, Canton Jones
Praise Break, by Derrick Wright & Driven
Praise Break, by Norman Hutchins
Praise Break, by Gerald Scott & Co.
Praise Break (Live), by Chad Stevenson
Press in Your Presense, Shana Wilson
Take It Back, by Dorinda Clark
That Devil, by Canton Jones
When I Ride, Canton Jones
5 Seconds, Canton Jones

As you can see I like Canton Jones! If you like Christian music (I wish everyone did) I totally suggest trying Gospel or Gospel Rap when you work out...especially Canton Jones. It works! The Praise Breaks are awesome too!! They take me to church while I'm working out. :-)). 

Thanks again to Genghis Grill for this awesome Health Kwest and thank you for following me! For more info about Genghis Grill you can go to www.genghisgrill.com.

Also, thanks to my sponsors Premier Fitness and Clay's Fencing!

No comments:

Post a Comment