Monday, March 24, 2014

Wanna Know How I'm Feeling? I'll Tell You How I'm Feeling!

Well...I'm supposed to let it all out. So, here goes!!! I FEEL......................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... GRRREEEAAATTTT!! The picture above describes how I feel quite perfectly. Actually, I'm naturally a happy person. So, if anything, eating healthier has made me happier. I feel more energized and lighter on my feet. ( I have lost several pounds so I guess I'm suppose to feel lighter on my feet, right? :-) ) I can definitely feel it emotionally and physically when I've eaten something that I shouldn't have. Thankfully I am doing that less and less! A lot of my family members have started the journey toward being healthier this year which is a huge motivation for me. The other motivation is reminding myself that I am responsible for my temple...the place where God dwells. I only get one body so I must honor it and God by being healthy!

And no, I'm not tired of Genghis yet. At this point, 43 days into it, I don't think I'll get tired of it. It's actually a relief for me to have one meal that I don't have to plan every day. So, when the contest is over I am likely going to miss going to Genghis everyday. My husband says it's like a little escape for me. Lol. I guess he's right. For the last 60 days I've been obligated to get away from the busyness of life for at least 45 min., eat healthy, and relax. It's been nice! 

My sponsors Premier Fitness and Clay's Fencing have been totally awesome in showing their support throughout the contest. I definitely couldn't have done it without them! 

So, everyone whose thinking about taking that first step towards getting healthy, I want to encourage you to do it. It is worth it! I mean, honestly, what do you have to lose? Nothing! But you have everything to gain. Don't do it for vanity but do it to be healthy! You'll be sooooo glad that you did! Much Love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment