Saturday, February 22, 2014

3 Things I Hope to Attain from the Health Kwest

I know their will be more then 3 things that I gain from this contest but the three things I hope to definitely gain are:
1.) My first goal is to have permanent, healthy eating habits. Eating out everyday and doing it successfully has shown me that you can eat out and still eat healthy. It has also shown me that there are things I can do at home to eat healthier and simplier. I've learned that simplier that it healthier a lot of times. I started making changes to my diet before the contest but I know that the contest will help solidify those habits. Atleast that's my hope.
2.) My second goal is for decreased chances of prominent diseases in my family such as diabetes, heart disease, and hyper tension. Many of my family members have at least one of the three mentioned diseases as many of them are over weight. Although looking great is a awesome, feeling great and being healthy is really my focus. I want to live a full life without the fear of developing these disease. For most people losing weight helps decrease the chances of getting these diseases so I'm hoping that is the case for me as well.
3.) My third goal is increased self-confidence. I don't have low self confidence but I will be nice to look in a mirror and be fully proud of the work that God has allowed me to put in and the results. 

Above is a picture of me at my largest weight and I pray to never be their ever again!! And Genghis Grill has made that even more possible. #genghisgrill #healthkwest #INON

No comments:

Post a Comment