Saturday, February 1, 2014

8 Days Until It's GO TIME!

Hello Hello! Well, I am soooo pumped! I received an official phone call saying that I was chosen to be the representative for Genghis Grill in Tyler, TX for the 2014 4th Annual Health Kwest! I am so excited because I applied last year and wasn't chosen. As soon as I received the call I started screaming like those people you see on television who receive a really great phone call. LOL! Needless to say, my co-workers got a kick out of my reaction. 

Well, now I'm doing all sorts of research to see if there is anything I can do to prepare over the next week. So far I haven't found too much but I'll keep looking. I'll be sure and post a before picture soon so that you can follow my progress. 

I have had a few people ask what I'm so excited about the contest? Is it the possibility of winning $10,000? I mean, the money is a great incentive but more then that, I'm just excited to having 60 days of amazing motivation. I mean, where it could have taken me almost a year to lose this weight, I could potentially get it done in 60 days. Or at least get a lot closer to my goal a lot faster. I'm looking forward to living the rest of my life healthy and fulfilling God's destiny for my life! Thankfully I started the journey of changing my life style a couple weeks ago so mentally and ready for this! My theme for the year is INON (It's Now or Never). And I choose NOW! So, if you see those letters you'll know what it means. :-) 

I look forward to all of the new friends that I will make over the next couple months and I thank you in advance for all of your support! I pray that through this journey others will choose NOW! Talk to you soon!

P.S. Below are a few links that you can use to follow me on different social media platforms. I'm sure I'll have at least one more in a few days. :-)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to ride "shot-gun" with our Genghis Girl! I can't promise the acrobatics that you exhibited when you got the call but I can promise to be the co-worker that cheers you on daily! You've got Jesus! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete