Tuesday, February 11, 2014




Today was day 2 and I must say it has been a pretty awesome day! Premier Fitness agreed to sponsor me with a 3 month membership to their gym. The gym is awesome! It's open 24/7, tons of classes, sauna, great equipment, very clean, and the staff is super nice. It is also a faith-based gym which makes me really happy! A few of my co-workers joined me at Genghis today which was awesome. Of course, they are all camera shy so I didn't get a picture but it was still fun! I meet more of the crew at GG and I must say, they are super nice and seemed to be excited about the Khantest. The Salvation Army's Chili Bowl is tonight so I will be working late. Good thing the gym is 24/7. Also, Racquet and Jog, a local fitness store, agreed to give me a sizeable discount on running shoes so I am looking forward to going to get those tomorrow! And a free shirt...and anyone whose from Tyler knows those shirts are kind of a big deal! :-) Anyway, off to work I go. Until next time... #genghisgrill #healthkwest #INON

No comments:

Post a Comment