Friday, February 7, 2014

Official Weigh-In Completed




Well, I'm officially weighed in for the contest at 215 lbs. I was debating whether to weigh in yesterday or wait till Monday because I'm at Scrapbooking camp all weekend. Why does that matter? Well, camp is held at The Salvation Army's Camp Hoblitzelle in Midlothian/Waxahachie, Texas. It's a huge 300 acre camp with every sport imagineable. It's really beautiful!! The thing is: They serve three meals a day with snacks in between. There's also chips and candy bars readily available from 5am to after midnight. (Yes, we're hard core scrappers!) Anyway, I was considering waiting to weigh in because I knew I would be eating or offered really great (but not always super super healthy) food to eat in huge portions along with snacks, unlimited juices and soda. But in the end I decided to take advantage of starting early on the contest and just have the will power to limit myself this weekend. It's going well so far. I'll let you know how it goes at the end of the weekend. 

My plan was to get up and go walking this morning but it is just FAR too cold! So I'll try it again tomorrow morning. I'll mainly focus on watching what I eat this weekend. Talk to you soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment