Friday, February 14, 2014

5 Things I Looove About Genghis Grill



5 Things I Love About Genghis Grill

1.) Everything is fresh. Meat and veggies are fresh and packed with preservatives!
2.) Awesome wait staff. The waitstaff and cooks are Soooo awesome! It's like a family! A fun one! And   
sweet as you can see by the tulip I received when I walked in today.
3.) Enough options for a very broad audience. Even picky eaters can eat at Genghis Grill because their 
are so many options.
4.) Complete control over how your food taste, salt content, spiciness, etc. you can never complain 
about your bowl...because you made it! I love that! I feel like a real chef when I go to Genghis!
5.) For those who have no clue where to start, they can use the recipe cards. If you're anything like me, I don't always know which ingredients go well together. But Genghis anticipated people like me...so 
they made awesome recipe cards. Of course, after 60 days zi should be able to freestyle my bowl! 
BONUS: It's just out right fun! 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment